The Nico & Yeye Minimo Modern Kids Bookcase features a wide-set seat that is deep enough for even the biggest books and toys. The Minimo is expertly constructed with a combination of solid wood and wood veneer, making it super durable, and able to weather the years as a well-loved item in your family’s home.
- Legs are made from solid American sustainably-harvested maple
- The case and drawers are constructed with the toughest birch plywood covered with two layers of maple wood veneer
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Minimo Bookcase meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Hand sanded with 3 layers of hand-applied non-toxic lacquer
- Clear lacquer, low-sheen finish is durable and easy to clean
- Bookcase comes preassembled – you only need to screen in feet by hand
- TSCA Title VI compliant
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Dimensions: 28″ W x 31.25″ H x 12.5″ D
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 5 years on all wood frames and wood components, and 1 year for all finishes and hardware components
ABOUT NICO & YEYE
Every parent dreams of creating the optimal environment for their kids – an abode of color, a space of beauty and wonder, a castle in the clouds. But let’s be honest, what kids are obsessed with one year soon becomes forgotten as they age and their tastes evolve. Luckily one mama has a solution. Founded by designer and mother, Melissa Soto, Nico & Yeye is all about creating simple elegant children’s bedroom furnishings, playroom pieces and activating art that adapts and grows alongside your little loved ones. Inspired by her children, Nicholas and Celeste (Nico & Yeye,) the brand offers cool furnishings that effortlessly flow with the feel of your home and offer the ultimate aesthetic.