The Nico & Yeye Minimo Kids Nightstand is the perfect little nook for books, toys, and more. With a timeless, 50’s inspired design, this durable nightstand is made from 100% sustainably-harvested maple, and hand-painted with premium water-based lacquer for a gorgeous finish.
- Handcrafted from solid American sustainably-harvested walnut
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Minimo Nighstand meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Hand sanded with 3 layers of hand-applied non-toxic lacquer
- Clear lacquer, low-sheen finish is durable and easy to clean
- Quick and easy assembly – you only need to screw in the legs
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Dimensions: 18″ L x 15″ W x 24″ H
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 5 years on all wood frames and wood components, and 1 year for all finishes and hardware components
ABOUT NICO & YEYE
Every parent dreams of creating the optimal environment for their kids – an abode of color, a space of beauty and wonder, a castle in the clouds. But let’s be honest, what kids are obsessed with one year soon becomes forgotten as they age and their tastes evolve. Luckily one mama has a solution. Founded by designer and mother, Melissa Soto, Nico & Yeye is all about creating simple elegant children’s bedroom furnishings, playroom pieces and activating art that adapts and grows alongside your little loved ones. Inspired by her children, Nicholas and Celeste (Nico & Yeye,) the brand offers cool furnishings that effortlessly flow with the feel of your home and offer the ultimate aesthetic.