The Nico & Yeye Lukka Modern 4-Drawer Dresser has a timeless 50’s inspired design and is made from durable and sustainably-harvested solid maple that will withstand wear and tear in a kids’ room. The Lukka features four spacious, soft-closing dovetail drawers that will hold all of your child’s bedroom essentials.
- Handcrafted from solid American sustainably-harvested maple
- Case and drawers are made from birch plywood with two layers of premium maple wood veneer
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Lukka Dresser meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Full-extension ball bearing, soft closing glides on each drawer to ensure smooth motion and extra safety
- Hand sanded with 3 layers of hand-applied non-toxic lacquer
- Clear lacquer, low-sheen finish is durable and easy to clean
- Quick and easy assembly – you only need to screw in the legs
- Anti-tip hardware kit included
- CARB II compliant
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Dimensions: 36″ L x 17″ W x 34″ H
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 5 years on all wood frames and wood components, and 1 year for all finishes and hardware components
ABOUT NICO & YEYE
Every parent dreams of creating the optimal environment for their kids – an abode of color, a space of beauty and wonder, a castle in the clouds. But let’s be honest, what kids are obsessed with one year soon becomes forgotten as they age and their tastes evolve. Luckily one mama has a solution. Founded by designer and mother, Melissa Soto, Nico & Yeye is all about creating simple elegant children’s bedroom furnishings, playroom pieces and activating art that adapts and grows alongside your little loved ones. Inspired by her children, Nicholas and Celeste (Nico & Yeye,) the brand offers cool furnishings that effortlessly flow with the feel of your home and offer the ultimate aesthetic.