The Nico & Yeye Domo Twin House Bed is handcrafted from 100% solid and sustainably-sourced wood and designed to last for years as a well-loved addition to your child’s bedroom. Your little one will happily doze off to dreamland in their adorable and cozy hut-shaped bed.
- Made from solid American sustainably-harvested wood
- Mattress platform is made of hardwood plywood slats for extra strength
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Domo meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Bed frame fits standard 39″ x 75″ twin mattresses (not included)
- No box spring required
- Hand sanded with 3 layers of hand-applied non-toxic lacquer
- Clear lacquer, low-sheen finish is durable and easy to clean
- Subtly rounded edges for extra safety
- Removable house-frame to easily turn into a bed for tweens and teens
- TSCA Title VI compliant
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Overall: 41.5″ W x 76.5″ L x 76″ H
- Bed frame: 41.5″ W x 76.5″ L x 9″ H
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 5 years on all wood frames and wood components, and 1 year for all finishes and hardware components
ABOUT NICO & YEYE
Every parent dreams of creating the optimal environment for their kids – an abode of color, a space of beauty and wonder, a castle in the clouds. But let’s be honest, what kids are obsessed with one year soon becomes forgotten as they age and their tastes evolve. Luckily one mama has a solution. Founded by designer and mother, Melissa Soto, Nico & Yeye is all about creating simple elegant children’s bedroom furnishings, playroom pieces and activating art that adapts and grows alongside your little loved ones. Inspired by her children, Nicholas and Celeste (Nico & Yeye,) the brand offers cool furnishings that effortlessly flow with the feel of your home and offer the ultimate aesthetic.