Every inch of the Newton Baby Mini Crib Mattress was designed with your baby’s health, safety, and comfort in mind. The innovative design features the brand’s patented Wovenaire® core which is zipped into a breathe-thru cover, allowing air to flow freely for optimal breathability and temperature regulation.
- Fully breathable, washable and recyclable
- No foam, glue, latex or springs
- Wovenaire® core is made of safe, food grade polymer
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Mini Crib Mattress meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- 3D cloud cover is made of 100% polyester
- 2-stage design with longevity through toddler years
- GREENGUARD Gold certified
- Dimensions: 24” x 38” x 5.5”
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Specifically designed for Mini Cribs
ABOUT NEWTON BABY
Founded by father of three, Michael Rothbard, and originally launched on Kickstarter, Newton Baby has changed the game when it comes to safe sleeping with their innovative crib mattresses, pads and other sleeping solutions. Made with absolutely no foam, latex, or adhesives, their products are designed to be 100% breathable, hypoallergenic, and free of harmful chemicals. They’re also completely washable. Dedicated to staying at the forefront of infant safety and sleep technology, Newton Baby credits their network of advisors, parents and friends as their greatest inspiration for creating amazing baby products.