Designed with your toddler’s health, the environment, and simplifying potty-training in mind, the Nest Diaper Training Pants have an absorbent core and top sheet that naturally maintain dryness and allow airflow to prevent diaper rash. Leakage barriers, hypoallergenic and chemical-free materials, side panels for a snug fit, and a wetness indicator strip will keep your toddler dry and comfy throughout the day or night.
- Made of wood, bamboo and cane
- 100% plant-based
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 certified
- Wetness indicator strip turns from yellow to blue when it’s time for a diaper change
- Leakage barriers and side panels for a perfect, leak-free fit
- Free of harmful chemicals and known allergens
- Compostable & biodegradable
- Hypoallergenic with skin-safe materials throughout
Size 4: 20-31 lbs (22 diapers per pack, 88 diapers in total )
Size 5: 26-40 lbs (20 diapers per pack, 80 diapers in total)
ABOUT NEST DIAPERS
Nest Diapers was founded with an aim to reduce the negative environmental impact that disposable diapers are having on our planet. Made from 100% plant-based and biodegradable ingredients, Nest Diapers have designed single-use diapers and training pants that are hypoallergenic, free of perfumes, chemicals and known allergens, and compostable with a diaper composting service. This eco-minded company is on a mission to keep our Earth and our children healthy, while allowing parents to enjoy the convenience of skin-safe disposable diapers.