Natursutten glass baby bottles are free of BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC making them a safer choice as they don’t contain chemicals that can leach from plastic bottles. Made of borosilicate glass, which is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock-resistant (withstands extreme temperature changes, like boiling or freezing,) the bottle works seamlessly with Natursutten nipples, which are made of all-natural rubber. The anti-colic double-valve ensures a more even milkflow, preventing colic and gas.
- All parts are free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, chemical softeners, and artificial coloring
- Anti-colic double-valve ensures a more even milkflow, preventing colic and gas
- Each bottle includes a slow-flow nipple
- Bottle made in France and nipple made in Italy
- Available in 4oz and 8oz
- Natursutten bottles and nipples are in compliance with European requirements EN14350 and CPSIA 2008, and 16 CFR 1500 in the USA
- Nipple is NOT microwave safe
- Product weight:
- 4 oz (bottle only): 0.27 lbs
- 8 oz (bottle only): 0.43 lbs
- 4 oz (fully adapted): 0.31 lbs
- 8 oz (fully adapted): 0.47 lbs
Natursutten is owned by a mother of three and offers natural, toxin-free pacifiers and bottles for babies and toddlers. Made from pure rubber from the Hevea brasiliensi tree, Natursutten pacifiers are softer than silicone, and are extremely hygienic because they are molded in one piece. This means that there are no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate. In an effort to be extra hypoallergenic, the protein that can provoke a very rare latex allergy is eliminated during production, making their pacifiers not only sustainable, all natural, healthy, but also super SAFE for your baby.