Naturepedic specializes in the design and manufacturing of completely non-toxic and organic mattresses for adults and children. Made with long-lasting and heirloom-quality craftsmanship that provide the optimal sleep environment, Naturepedic designs remove the need for fire retardant chemicals and chemical barriers, meaning that their products are safer and healthier for you and your family. All Naturepedic products are also free from PVC, phthalates, antimony, arsenic, phosphorus, polyurethane foam, soybean or biobased foam, synthetic latex rubber, harmful glues and adhesives, GMO cotton and shoddy insulator pads.
The Naturepedic Ultra Breathable 2-Stage starts with a firm, flat crib mattress for safety, then adds a breathable mattress pad to keep your baby cool and dry. The patented waterproof and easy to wipe clean surface of the mattress protects the interior from urine, spit-up, and other messes, while the breathable mattress pad maximizes airflow between the baby and mattress for a cool, comfortable sleep with less risk of overheating.
- 100% non-toxic, GOTS Certified organic cotton filling
- Easy-to-clean polyethylene waterproof surface and seamless edges (so pure it meets food contact standards)
- Naturepedic passes all federal and state flammability standards without the use of any fire retardant chemicals or chemical flame barriers
- Patented wavesupport™ technology, made from pure food-grade polyethylene, provides excellent support and durability that rivals innersprings and premium foams
- Optional 2 stage dual firmness: Provides a slightly firmer side for infants and a softer side for toddlers
- Built in dust mite/ bed bug barrier
- UL/GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Features square corners for a snug fit
- Made in the USA
- Fits standard size cribs – approximately 27 1/4″ x 51 5/8″ x 6″ (also fits toddler beds and day beds)
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.