Naturepedic specializes in the design and manufacturing of completely non-toxic and organic mattresses for adults and children. Made with long-lasting and heirloom-quality craftsmanship that provide the optimal sleep environment, Naturepedic designs remove the need for fire retardant chemicals and chemical barriers, meaning that their products are safer and healthier for you and your family. All Naturepedic products are also free from PVC, phthalates, antimony, arsenic, phosphorus, polyurethane foam, soybean or biobased foam, synthetic latex rubber, harmful glues and adhesives, GMO cotton and shoddy insulator pads.
The Naturepedic Waterproof Protector Pad is made with two layers of jersey organic cotton fabric for maximum comfort and flexibility with an ultra-thin waterproof barrier in the center. Featuring DrySleep™ technology, which effectively blocks liquids from passing through to the mattress below, some water vapor is allowed to escape, which helps provide a more comfortable sleep.
- Two layers of GOTS Certified jersey organic cotton fabric for maximum comfort and flexibility
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Naturepedic Waterproof Protector Pad meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- No Vinyl/PVC, phthalates, or latex rubber
- No Flame Retardants
- Highly absorptive and extra soft
- Ultra-thin waterproof barrier in center
- DrySleep™ technology effectively blocks liquids from passing through, while allowing some water vapor to escape to promote a more comfortable sleep.
- Fitted design with organic cotton skirt and full elastic perimeter
- Made in the USA
- Fits twin size mattress with a pocket depth of 9″ – 16″
- Dimensions: 38″ x 75″ x 17″