Naturepedic specializes in the design and manufacturing of completely non-toxic and organic mattresses for adults and children. Made with long-lasting and heirloom-quality craftsmanship that provide the optimal sleep environment, Naturepedic designs remove the need for fire retardant chemicals and chemical barriers, meaning that their products are safer and healthier for you and your family. All Naturepedic products are also free from PVC, phthalates, antimony, arsenic, phosphorus, polyurethane foam, soybean or biobased foam, synthetic latex rubber, harmful glues and adhesives, GMO cotton and shoddy insulator pads.
Made with a soft organic cotton flannel on top and organic cotton muslin on bottom, the Naturepedic Organic Cotton Waterproof Pad for Cribs has an ultra-thin waterproof barrier in the center. Featuring DrySleep™ technology, some water vapor is allowed to escape, which helps to reduce clamminess and provide a more comfortable sleep. Also blocks dust-mites from penetrating the mattress sleeping surface.
- Top made of soft organic cotton flannel
- Bottom made of organic cotton muslin
- Ultra-thin waterproof barrier in center
- Highly absorptive and extra soft
- Helps reduce uneven temperatures, sweating, and clamminess
- DrySleep™ technology effectively blocks liquids from passing through, while allowing some water vapor to escape to promote a more comfortable sleep.
- No vinyl / PVC, phthalates, latex or flame Retardants
- Machine Wash & Dry
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 28″ x 52″