Naturepedic specializes in the design and manufacturing of completely non-toxic and organic mattresses for adults and children. Made with long-lasting and heirloom-quality craftsmanship that provide the optimal sleep environment, Naturepedic designs remove the need for fire retardant chemicals and chemical barriers, meaning that their products are safer and healthier for you and your family. All Naturepedic products are also free from PVC, phthalates, antimony, arsenic, phosphorus, polyurethane foam, soybean or biobased foam, synthetic latex rubber, harmful glues and adhesives, GMO cotton and shoddy insulator pads.
The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Classic 150 Seamless Baby Crib Mattress is designed completely free from toxic chemicals to provide the optimal support newborns need for healthy sleep and development.
- 100% non-toxic
- GOTS Certified organic cotton filling
- Easy-to-clean polyethylene waterproof surface and seamless edges (so pure it meets food contact standards)
- Naturepedic passes all federal and state flammability standards without the use of any fire retardant chemicals or chemical flame barriers
- Heavy-duty 150 coil innerspring plus strong 9 gauge edge support
- Optional 2 stage dual firmness: Provides a slightly firmer side for infants and a slightly softer side for toddlers. This tailored approach offers specialized attention based on the stage of the child (safety for infants, and comfort for todlers)
- Built in dust mite/ bed bug barrier
- Features square corners for a snug fit
- UL/GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Made in the USA
- Fits standard size cribs – approximately 27 1/4″ x 51 5/8″ x 6″ (also fits toddler beds and day beds)
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.