Naturepedic specializes in the design and manufacturing of completely non-toxic and organic mattresses for adults and children. Made with long-lasting and heirloom-quality craftsmanship that provide the optimal sleep environment, Naturepedic designs remove the need for fire retardant chemicals and chemical barriers, meaning that their products are safer and healthier for you and your family. All Naturepedic products are also free from PVC, phthalates, antimony, arsenic, phosphorus, polyurethane foam, soybean or biobased foam, synthetic latex rubber, harmful glues and adhesives, GMO cotton and shoddy insulator pads.
The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Classic 150 Seamless 2 Stage Crib Mattress features a slightly firmer infant side and a slightly softer toddler side. Simply flip it over when your baby no longer needs the firmest support, and your toddler will continue to enjoy the comfort and safety of this mattress. The infant side has Additional AirCore™ support. Air-Core™ is a non-toxic support layer made from 100% food-grade polyethylene. Air-Core™ is a network of closed cell air pockets that provide a firm and comfortable base without the toxic properties of polyurethane foam and the allergenic concerns of latex rubber or wool.
- 100% non-toxic, GOTS certified organic cotton filling
- Easy-to-clean polyethylene waterproof surface
- Naturepedic passes all federal and state flammability standards without the use of any fire retardant chemicals or chemical flame barriers
- Heavy-duty 150 coil innerspring plus edge support
- Optional 2 stage dual firmness: Provides a slightly firmer side for infants and a softer side for toddlers
- Built in dust mite/ bed bug barrier
- Features square corners for a snug fit
- UL/GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Made in the USA
- Fits standard size cribs – approximately 27 1/4″ x 51 5/8″ x 6″ (also fits toddler beds and day beds)
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.