Naturepedic specializes in the design and manufacturing of completely non-toxic and organic mattresses for adults and children. Made with long-lasting and heirloom-quality craftsmanship that provide the optimal sleep environment, Naturepedic designs remove the need for fire retardant chemicals and chemical barriers, meaning that their products are safer and healthier for you and your family. All Naturepedic products are also free from PVC, phthalates, antimony, arsenic, phosphorus, polyurethane foam, soybean or biobased foam, synthetic latex rubber, harmful glues and adhesives, GMO cotton and shoddy insulator pads.
The Naturepedic No-Compromise Organic Cotton Change Pad features a luxurious GOTS certified organic cotton fabric with a clear polyethylene food-grade waterproof coating. Non-allergenic and easy-to-clean, the safety buckle helps secure baby while changing and snap screws included to secure the pad to a dresser while at home.
- 100% non-toxic GOTS certified organic cotton filling
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Naturepedic No-Compromise Organic Cotton Changing Pad meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Patented polyethylene food-grade waterproof coating
- Contoured for safety
- Air-Core™ support layer provides a firm and comfortable base without the concerns of polyurethane foam or latex rubber
- Safety buckle helps secure baby while changing
- Snap screws secure to dresser while at home. Unsnap for easy traveling
- UL/GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 16.5″ x 31.5″ x 4″