Founded by Leah Fanning Mebane in 2011, Natural Earth Paint is an extension of Leah’s own mission to eliminate all toxins from her studio, which began in 2009. As a professional visual artist and mom, Leah began making natural paints immediately after becoming pregnant with her first son, Django. A few years later, Natural Earth Paints was born with two products: the Children’s Earth Paint Kit and the Earth Oil Paint Kit. From the start, Leah believed in creating eco-friendly, completely non-toxic art supplies using high-quality ingredients. Natural Earth Paint has received gold certification from Green America – the highest rank for a green business, and uses post-consumer recycled packaging, biodegradable plastic bags and recyclable glass bottles. The team at Natural Earth are committed to giving back to the planet, by supporting National Plant a Tree Day, and charities like the Million Choices Project, which encourages underprivileged kids to become creative and develop art skills in developing countries.
The Children’s Earth Paint kit is 100% non-toxic and creates a creamy, tempera-like paint when mixed with water. You can also add more water to create watercolors! The rich, vibrant colors can also be used by adults for crafting, scrapbooking, and more.
- 100% non-toxic, biodegradable and vegan
- Each kit contains six colors of natural earth paint: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and brown
- Six packets of powdered, vegan paint which each create approximately 8-14 ounces of paint
- Adjust to desired consistency
- Include a set of six biodegradable mixing cups and lids
- An Earth Art booklet with instructions and nature-based activity ideas
- Ingredients: organic corn starch, gum arabic & earth pigments
- Suitable for all ages
- Perfect for Halloween