Founded by Leah Fanning Mebane in 2011, Natural Earth Paint is an extension of Leah’s own mission to eliminate all toxins from her studio, which began in 2009. As a professional visual artist and mom, Leah began making natural paints immediately after becoming pregnant with her first son, Django. A few years later, Natural Earth Paints was born with two products: the Children’s Earth Paint Kit and the Earth Oil Paint Kit. From the start, Leah believed in creating eco-friendly, completely non-toxic art supplies using high-quality ingredients. Natural Earth Paint has received gold certification from Green America – the highest rank for a green business, and uses post-consumer recycled packaging, biodegradable plastic bags and recyclable glass bottles. The team at Natural Earth are committed to giving back to the planet, by supporting National Plant a Tree Day, and charities like the Million Choices Project, which encourages underprivileged kids to become creative and develop art skills in developing countries.
Paint like the Old Masters with these 100% pure and natural earth oil paints. These naturally non-toxic paints create the most archival, UV resistant, durable and radiant paints available today. This kit includes top-quality pigments, sustainably harvested from around the world. Each has been carefully ground to enhance the beauty and luminosity specific to each pigment. Simply mix pigments with walnut oil with a palette knife and create!
- 100% pure & non-toxic
- 10 piece kit includes:
- 10 natural earth & mineral pigments in 2 oz. packets
- 4 oz. jar of refined walnut oil
- 4 oz. jar of Eco Solve: non-toxic and plant-based paint thinner/brush cleaner
- Eco Oil Painting Guide & Mixing Instructions
- Free of fillers, additives, synthetic preservatives, toxins, petroleum-based pigments and heavy metals
- Conforms to Safety Standards ASTM D4236
- 100% post-consumer fiber packaging
- Made in the USA