Launched in 1992, Mudpuppy creates non-digital and environmentally friendly puzzles, games and toys that facilitate play-based learning. Originally specializing in puzzles, the award-winning brand expanded to include educational games and toys for children that focus on strengthening a child’s fine motor skills, cognitive abilities, reading and language, numeracy all while encouraging children to use their imaginations, creativity and problem solving skills. Passionate about keeping their products safe for children as well as the environment, Mudpuppy stays dedicated to adopting innovative design and production methods.
My Pop Up Schoolhouse from Mudpuppy comes in a display-worthy house-shaped box with a rope handle for easy transport. The schoolhouse easily pops open into 3 charming classrooms, no assembly required! The complete set contains everything needed for hours of imaginative play including 5 adorable play figures, 4 furniture pieces and 25+ stickers!
- Packaged in a house shaped box with a rope handle
- Packaging contains 70% recycled paper
- Printed with non-toxic soy-based inks
- Free of phthalates
- Age recommendation: 4 – 9 years
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations
- Pop-up house structure: 28.75″ x 11″ x 7.5″
- Box size: 10″ x 11.5″ x 3.25″