Launched in 1992, Mudpuppy creates non-digital and environmentally friendly puzzles, games and toys that facilitate play-based learning. Originally specializing in puzzles, the award-winning brand expanded to include educational games and toys for children that focus on strengthening a child’s fine motor skills, cognitive abilities, reading and language, numeracy all while encouraging children to use their imaginations, creativity and problem solving skills. Passionate about keeping their products safe for children as well as the environment, Mudpuppy stays dedicated to adopting innovative design and production methods.
Use counting skills to find the matching puzzle pieces with Mudpuppy’s Counting 1-10 My First Puzzle Pairs. Each of the 10 puzzle pairs has a number on one half and corresponding illustrations with the same number of objects or animals on the other half.
- Includes ten sturdy 2-piece puzzles (20 in total)
- Teaches problem-solving, basic educational concepts, and enhances fine motor skills
- Puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper
- Printed with non-toxic inks
- Free of phthalates
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations
- Winner of Oppenheim Platinum Best Toy Award
- Reusable pull-top box: 7″ x 5″ x 2″
- Each two-piece puzzle assembled: 6″ x 3″