Founded by two loving uncles, Akin and Cam, MORI creates baby clothing and accessories that are specifically designed for your baby’s health, future and comfort. Their uncomplicated style and neutral color palette is inspired by Scandinavian and Japanese style, meaning they can be mixed and matched and then passed down from one sibling to another. With a belief that ingredients are what makes us, MORI uses organic cotton and bamboo fabrics that are gentle on baby’s sensitive skin as well as the environment.
Crafted from 100% pure micro-cotton, MORI’s Hooded Toddler Bath Towel dries little ones in half the time and absorbs 250% more water than regular cotton, ensuring your toddler is warm and cozy quickly. Hooded towels prevent heat loss from your child’s head, making them safer than regular towels.
- Made of 100% micro-cotton fabric
- Hood for easy drying and to prevent heat loss
- Absorbs 250% more moisture than regular cotton
- Dries in 1/2 the time as regular cotton
- Machine washable
- Age recommendation: 1 – 3 years
- Dimensions: 51.2″ x 33.5″