Comfortable and cozy, the Monte Jackie Rocker’s petite frame is perfect for smaller spaces, and will bring a sophisticated, modern feel to any room in your home. This soft but supportive rocker comes with a pillow that can be used for extra lumbar, neck, or elbow support. Complete the look and treat your feet with the brand’s matching Jackie Ottoman.
- Fabric is made of an Oeko-Tex certified 63% cotton, 37% linen blend
- Polished rose gold copper frame and solid walnut rocker base
- Includes lumbar support pillow
- Flame retardant-free foam
- Spot clean with mild soap and water
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada
- 5-year manufacturer warranty on metal frame
- 2-year manufacturer warranty on foam, fabric and glider mechanism
- Assembled weight: 45 lbs
- Overall assembled dimensions: 32″ H x 28″ W x 33″ D
- Seat dimensions: 17″ H x 21″ W x 21″ D
- Arm height: 24″ from floor
- Back height: 20″ (from top of seat to top of chair)
- Packaged dimensions: 28″ L x 34″ W x 35″ H
Monte Design Group was founded in 2005 by designers, Ralph and Michelle Montemurro. Originating from the need to furnish their son’s modern nursery, they launched a line of Canadian-made furniture that is high quality, ultra chic and non-toxic. Their belief is that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication and their goal is to always produce exceptionally comfortable and design-driven products that are also safe, long-lasting and kind to the earth’s delicate eco-system. All Monte products are made in small runs and are free from harmful toxins such as PBDE’s and flame-retardants. They are committed to using safe, proven and sustainable supplies for all of their customers, especially the littlest ones.