The Monte Jackie Ottoman is the perfect place to rest your tired feet and is just the right height to use as a stool. This durable ottoman is beautifully handcrafted and sustainably made, and will provide comfortable, stationary support for your feet and legs. Pair with the brand’s Jackie Rocker for a matching set that will look fantastic in your little one’s nursery.
- Fabric is made of 100% Oeko-Tex certified polyester
- Polished rose gold copper frame and solid walnut feet
- Flame retardant-free foam
- Stain-resistant and water-repellent
- Spot clean with mild soap and water
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada
- 5-year manufacturer warranty on metal and wooden frame
- 2-year manufacturer warranty on springs, foam, and fabric
- Assembled weight: 15 lbs
- Dimensions: 15″ H x 21″ W x 14″ D
Monte Design Group was founded in 2005 by designers, Ralph and Michelle Montemurro. Originating from the need to furnish their son’s modern nursery, they launched a line of Canadian-made furniture that is high quality, ultra chic and non-toxic. Their belief is that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication and their goal is to always produce exceptionally comfortable and design-driven products that are also safe, long-lasting and kind to the earth’s delicate eco-system. All Monte products are made in small runs and are free from harmful toxins such as PBDE’s and flame-retardants. They are committed to using safe, proven and sustainable supplies for all of their customers, especially the littlest ones.