Light enough for little hands to move around to the spot of their choosing, the Monte Cubino Chair is made from durable foam and sleek microfiber and has a fully removable, machine washable cover. This modern children’s chair will effortlessly blend into your living space and is perfect for movie nights with the family, quiet reading time, or as an addition to your little one’s playroom or nursery.
- Fabric is made of 100% Oeko-Tex certified polyester
- Removable seat cushion
- Completely removable and machine washable covers
- Stain-resistant and water-repellent
- Flame retardant-free foam
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada
- 1-year manufacturer warranty on foam and fabric
- Age recommendation: 18 months – 7 years
- Assembled weight: 3 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 20″ H 17″ W x 16″ D
- Packaged dimensions: 21″ L x 18″ W x 17″ H
Monte Design Group was founded in 2005 by designers, Ralph and Michelle Montemurro. Originating from the need to furnish their son’s modern nursery, they launched a line of Canadian-made furniture that is high quality, ultra chic and non-toxic. Their belief is that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication and their goal is to always produce exceptionally comfortable and design-driven products that are also safe, long-lasting and kind to the earth’s delicate eco-system. All Monte products are made in small runs and are free from harmful toxins such as PBDE’s and flame-retardants. They are committed to using safe, proven and sustainable supplies for all of their customers, especially the littlest ones.