The Monarch Studio Stainless Steel Sensory Bin Stand allows endless hours of imaginative play and can be used indoors or outside. Designed with sensory development in mind, the stainless steel bin is a blank vessel for creativity that can be filled with sand, water, clay, and more!
- Made from hand-sanded pine wood with two coats of non-toxic weatherproof sealer
- Includes 1x removable 25 gauge stainless steel bin
- Rounded edges
- Easy assembly
- Develops motor skills, social skills, and broadens vocabulary
- Encourages outdoor play which has been shown to enhance moods, reduce stress levels, improve concentration, and help children attain a more natural sleep rhythm.
- Handmade in the USA
- Age recommendation 12 months – 6 years
- Dimensions: 22.75″ L x 15″ W x 19″ H
- Leg height: 19″
- Stand height: 19″
- Please note: It is recommended that the stand is dried off between uses and stained yearly with a weatherproofing
sealer. The stand is not to be climbed or sat on and young children should always be supervised while
playing with water and small objects.
ABOUT THE MONARCH STUDIO
The founder of The Monarch Studio, Lauren Angelico, is a mother to two young kids who believes that children learn best through art and play. All of the brand’s products are carefully and lovingly made in the USA using non-toxic and child safe materials. By holding paint brushes, mixing colors, exploring sensory bins, and by simply moving around, children are exploring and learning about the world around them. From mud kitchens to sensory play stands, The Monarch Studio hopes to foster a sense of creativity and wonder within children across the globe.