Founded by Olivia Askaroff, Moba is a company with a single mission: to give babies a better and healthier nights’ sleep. Seeking professional advice from the charity FSIDS (now known as the Lullaby Trust), leading childcare professionals, midwives and parents, Moba works in tandem with infant health and sleep experts to create safe, healthy products for little ones. Proudly manufactured in Great Britain, Moba uses local suppliers and responsibly sourced materials to maintain a low carbon footprint.
Each Moba Moses Basket comes with a luxury white cotton liner and luxurious supportive foam mattress. On the advice of health professionals Moba chose to make their liner without padding. Not only does the padding prohibit airflow through the sides of the basket, but the polyester fiber padding used in most moses basket liners is also highly flammable; to combat this it is treated with strong flame retardant chemicals which are not healthy for your baby to inhale. Moba has specially designed air holes in the sides and base to maximize airflow and ventilation.
- BPA and PVC free
- Includes 100% cotton waffle liner and breathable mattress
- Strong and durable handles
- Anti-microbial and hypoallergenic
- Flame retardant free
- No unsafe frills or padding
- No hoods to potentially prevent airflow or create heat pockets
- Suitable for babies who cannot sit up on their own, roll over, or push themselves up onto their hands and knees
- Made completely recyclable in the UK
- Maximum weight of child is 20 lb
- Basket: 32.5″ L x 15.5″ H x 17″ W
- Mattress: 27.5″ x 11.5″