The Miniland Sensory Balls feature a stimulating array of colors and textures and are made from sustainable and non-toxic rubberwood. Each unique ball in this safe and engaging set is designed for little hands to grip and explore, and is perfect for younger babies and toddlers.
- Made of 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Set of 6 balls
- Stimulates visual and tactile senses
- Encourages body movement
- Helps to develop visual and spatial perception, hand-eye coordination, and shape/color recognition
- Age recommendation: 0 months – 3 years
- Dimensions: 2.75″ x 2.75″
Miniland was founded upon the concept that each child has an inner light, and that the world is a better place when we experience our children’s growth as a collective journey. Each Miniland product is designed to encourage experimentation with the world from multiple perspectives, using a learning-by-doing, hands-on approach. Inspired by Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligences, Miniland believes that intelligence in children is not a single, static quality, and is always evolving. Their aim is to uncover a world of experiences in learning and play, while providing an open-ended range of eco-friendly and non-toxic learning tools to do so.