The Mini Bloom Knots Be Gone makes combing your little one’s hair a breeze! Designed to tackle the toughest tangles, this scalp-friendly conditioner includes shea butter, plant-rich oils and flower extracts that work together to leave hair soft and shiny.
- Key ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Extract: Aloe Vera has been shown to repair dead skin cells on the scalp, promote hair growth, reduce dandruff and scalp conditions—and acts as a great conditioner.
- Argan Kernel Oil: An oil rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and other vital nutrients. In hair care products, it helps to smooth frizz, repair split ends and provides softness.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa: The proteins penetrate into the hair shaft for powerful protection and provide film-forming and moisture retention benefits.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: A water-soluble protein derived from soy that strengthens and mends hair fibers, increases the hair’s ability to hold onto moisture, and adds shine and smoothness.
- Naturally-derived, plant-based ingredients
- Dermatologist tested
- 100% free from synthetic fragrances
- How to use: Wet baby’s hair with warm water and gently spread product evenly throughout hair and rinse thoroughly. To use as a leave-in conditioner, place in a small spray bottle with 2/3 conditioner and 1/3 water and shake.
- Size: 16.6 fl oz
- Please note: Please consult with your pediatrician before using products on babies 3 months & younger.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Parfume, Ceteryl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Heptyl Undecylenate, Hydrolyzed Chestnut Extract, Limone, Coconut Alkanes, Isopropyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Guarhydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Tapioca Starch, Citrus Lemon Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerine Peel Oil, Xylitol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Linalool, Citric Acid
ABOUT MINI BLOOM
Mini Bloom was created by mother, green beauty expert, and co-founder of skincare brand Goldfaden MD Lauren Wolk-Goldfaden out of the love for her children, passion for using clean, efficacious products, and her desire to offer safe and trusted skincare products that combine the power of Mother Nature with science-backed research. Organically-derived, consciously-cultivated, and safe for the whole family, these earth-friendly, dermatologist-tested products are mother-approved and free of artificial and synthetic chemicals. Passionate about protecting our earth’s natural resources and reducing their carbon footprint, Mini Bloom has partnered with manufacturers and supply chain partners with rigorous sustainable quality-control standards in order to quantify their environmental impact and mitigate overall consumption.