Coloring Pack - Rose
On sale for 33.6. Originally priced at 56
Out of stock
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
The Mindful & Co Kids Coloring Pack combines the powers of gratitude, affirmations, and mindfulness and will let your child’s creative side flourish! Studies have shown that colouring in improves stress management and is a practical alternative relaxation breathing. The Gratitude Mail will encourage your little one to reflect on what they’re thankful for, and the ABC’s of Mindfulness will promote calm and self-awareness.
- Set includes:
- Gratitude Mail: 12x uniquely designed thank you cards + envelopes
- Affirmation Coloring Pencils: 12x colored pencils with affirmations written on the sides
- ABC’s of Mindfulness: A hardcover coloring book featuring 26 poems from A-Z that inspire mindfulness and calm
- Promotes stress management and mindfulness
- Promotes gratitude: When we are thankful, our brain releases the feel-good hormones and chemicals (dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin) as we experience a deep state of joy along with many other emotional and physical benefits.
- Coloring book is illustrated by Chloe Jasmine
- Coloring book features 26 poems (from A-Z), to introduce and gently ease your little one into the world of mindfulness
ABOUT MINDFUL & CO KIDS
Born in Australia in 2019, Mindful & Co Kids was founded by Jacqueline Yeats, a psychotherapist specializing in Mindfulness as an early intervention for stress disorders. Inspired by her research in this area, Jacqueline created a range of fun and educational games to raise awareness of the myriad of benefits to promoting mindfulness and yoga for children. They exist for one simple mission: To empower the next generation to slow their minds, shift their limiting beliefs, and embrace the powerful benefits of thoughtful living through a holistic approach to wellness. Mindful & Co Kids believe teaching our children mindfulness at an early age will not only become a positive ripple effect that flows into their lives, but will work to bring their family and relationships closer together. At the same time, it will inspire them to be more focused and engaged learners, and ultimately live happier, positive, and more fulfilled lives.Read MoreRead Less
- Set includes:
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.