Founded by Dr Frank Drummond, Dr Bill Collomb and design director Lukas Scherrer, Mimijumi is an innovative range of bottles that mimics the natural experience of breastfeeding as closely as possible. With a nipple made from 100 per cent medical grade silicone and textured to feel like human skin, this is the closest thing to a breast… apart from an actual breast. With a patented anti-colic and anti-gas system, the Mimijumi nipple only has one piece (meaning there’s no irritating parts to wash and take care of!). The bottle itself is made of Swiss-made Grilamid TR90 material – it’s clear and tough like glass, but shatter-proof. By using Mimijumi baby bottles, mothers can choose to breastfeed, bottle feed, or go back and forth between the two.
With a one-piece nipple and skid-free base, the Mimijumi Not So Hungry bottle is easy to open and clean and is top-rack dishwasher safe. The unique design of the single-part, flow rate 1 (slow) nipple prevents colic and means fewer parts to clean with minimal assembly – simply attach the nipple to the bottle!
- BPA, latex and lead free and exceeds US safety standards
- Made from Swiss-engineered medical plastic
- Snap-on travel cap keeps the nipple clean when on the go
- Ultra wide neck bottle opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Snap-on rubber bottom prevents slipping and spinning of bottle
- Replacement nipples are available in two different flow rates: slow and fast
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Holds 4 fl oz, Fill marks every 1 fl oz