The Mima brand was born in 2009 when husband and wife team Davy and Yolanda Kho – having raised two children of their own – decided to make the lives of the next generation of parents a little bit easier. With Davy’s background in design – he’d previously worked in design firms in Amsterdam, Paris and Milan, creating highchairs, telephones, coffee makers and airplane interiors – and Yolanda’s experience in the fashion world, the pair knew they could create something dynamic, functional and beautiful. Today, Mima offers an innovative range of strollers that boast a patented bassinet/ carrycot system located within the stroller seat unit itself, in order to effortlessly transform and grow with your child and your family.
The Mima Zigi is stylish, lightweight, compact and perfect for modern mamas. The best part: it’s accepted as cabin luggage with most airlines!
- 3 Seat positions: sitting, resting and sleeping
- 5 point safety harness with padding
- Suitable from 6 months up to 44 lbs
- Can be used from birth with a car seat and adapter (sold separately)
- Opens and closes with one hand and stands upright on its own
- Large storage basket
- Automatic UV protection canopy with viewing window
- Smooth ride thanks to innovative suspension
- Accepted as cabin luggage with most airlines
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 40″ x 26.5″ x 18″
- Dimensions when folded: 22″ x 18″ x 10″
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.