Founded by mother, Shari Raymond, in 2017 to provide children with American made, non-toxic, battery-free and heirloom-quality toys designed to last generations, Milton and Goose is quickly becoming famous for their play kitchens. Each one is expertly crafted by Amish artisans in Lancaster, Pennsylvania from sustainable Baltic birch and solid North American maple, and topped with water-based, low-VOC, and HAPs-free finishes making them as gorgeous as they are safe.
Farm fresh and ready for play, the Milton & Goose Veggies Set is the perfect haul from your local farmer’s market. Featuring a variety of woods and 100% felt leaves and cotton stems, each set includes an Organic Carrot, Local Beet, Onion Bulb, Heirloom Radish, Leek and beautiful cotton drawstring bag.
- Made from solid hickory, maple, and cherry woods
- Non-toxic clear finishes
- Leaves are made from 100% wool from felt manufacturers in Pennsylvania
- The stems are natural cotton
- Turned and finished by artisans in Ohio
- Encourages imaginative play, vocabulary development and healthy eating habits
- Organic Carrot: 1.10″ x 1.10″ x 6″
- Local Beet: 2.3″ x 2.3″ x 6″
- Onion Bulb: 2.3″ x 2.3″ x 3.5″
- Heirloom Radish: 1.5″ x 1.5″ x 4″
- Leek: 0.63” x 0.63″ x 7″
- Note: Natural variations in the wood, including small knots and color variations, are normal and make each piece slightly unique.