Founded by mother, Shari Raymond, in 2017 to provide children with American made, non-toxic, battery-free and heirloom-quality toys designed to last generations, Milton and Goose is quickly becoming famous for their play kitchens. Each one is expertly crafted by Amish artisans in Lancaster, Pennsylvania from sustainable Baltic birch and solid North American maple, and topped with water-based, low-VOC, and HAPs-free finishes making them as gorgeous as they are safe.
Pasta night just got even better thanks to the Milton & Goose Pasta Play Food Set. Each set includes a wooden Anchovies Box, 3 solid wood Anchovies, felt Fettucini and a cotton storage bag.
- Made from solid maple
- Non-toxic finishes
- The pasta is made from 100% wool from felt manufacturers in Pennsylvania
- The solid wood anchovies and box are are turned, engraved, and hand painted by artisans in Ohio
- Encourages imaginative play, vocabulary development and healthy eating habits
- Anchovies: 2.5″ x 0.5″ x 0.15″
- Anchovies Box: 3.25″ x 2.25″ x 0.75″
- Fettuccine: 9.6″ x 0.4″ x 0.1″
- Fettuccine Bag: 5″ x 3″ x 0.2″
- Note: Natural variations in the wood, including small knots and color variations, are normal and make each piece slightly unique.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not for children under 3.