Founded by mother, Shari Raymond, in 2017 to provide children with American made, non-toxic, battery-free and heirloom-quality toys designed to last generations, Milton and Goose is quickly becoming famous for their play kitchens. Each one is expertly crafted by Amish artisans in Lancaster, Pennsylvania from sustainable Baltic birch and solid North American maple, and topped with water-based, low-VOC, and HAPs-free finishes making them as gorgeous as they are safe.
The Milton & Goose Pantry Play Food Set is a modern take on the pantry essentials every little chef should have in their arsenal. Each set includes Apple Cider Vinegar, Manuka Honey, Flaky Sea Salt and a beautiful cotton drawstring bag.
- Made from solid maple
- Non-toxic finishes
- Jar and box open for expanded play
- Crafted, engraved, and hand-painted by artisans in Ohio
- Encourages imaginative play, vocabulary development and healthy eating habits
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 1.8″ x 1.8″ x 5.25″
- Manuka Honey: 2.25″ x 2.25″ x 2.25″
- Flaky Sea Salt: 3.25″ x 2.25″ x 0.75″
- Note: Natural variations in the wood, including small knots and color variations, are normal and make each piece slightly unique.