Founded by mother, Shari Raymond, in 2017 to provide children with American made, non-toxic, battery-free and heirloom-quality toys designed to last generations, Milton and Goose is quickly becoming famous for their play kitchens. Each one is expertly crafted by Amish artisans in Lancaster, Pennsylvania from sustainable Baltic birch and solid North American maple, and topped with water-based, low-VOC, and HAPs-free finishes making them as gorgeous as they are safe.
Available in two finishes – white or natural – Milton & Goose’s Crescent Chairs (Set of two) are intended to be paired with the brand’s Crescent Table. Made with little kids in mind, they have a back and arm support.
- Set of two
- Made of solid North American maple
- Child-safe, non-toxic finishes
- Due to the natural variations in the wood and handcrafted manufacturing process, each piece is slightly unique
- Pair with Milton & Goose’s matching Crescent Table (Sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Overall: 16-5/8″ W x 15-1/2″ D x 21-1/8″ H
- Seat depth: 11″
- Seat height: 12″