Inspired by vintage American metal cribs, the Million Dollar Baby Classic Winston 4-in-1 Convertible Iron Crib is made of iron and features classic metal casting at the joints as well as simple curves to bring a charming vintage feel to any nursery. Easily converts to a toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed.
- Made from premium steel with a durable powder-coated finish. A hand-finishing process makes each piece unique.
- Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-sized bed. (Toddler bed conversion kit #15599 and full-size bed conversion kit #B15399 sold separately)
- 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- Traditional metal casting at the joints
- A non-toxic multi-step painting process is used that is lead and phthalate safe.
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Winston meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Assembled dimensions: 54″L X 30″W X 46″H
- Assembled weight: 70 lbs
- Packaged dimensions: 56.7″ L x 42.72″W x 4.92″ H
- Packaged weight: 78.54 lbs
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.