The Million Dollar Baby Classic Universal Wide Removal Changing Tray allows you to effortlessly convert your dresser into a changing station! Featuring two smaller compartments, this spacious and thoughtfully-designed tray will keep all of your diaper-changing essentials within an arm’s reach. When your little one no longer needs a changing area, the safety brackets can easily be removed, allowing you to reclaim the space on top of your dresser.
- Converts most standard double-dressers and tabletops into a changing area for your baby
- Tray includes two smaller compartments and safety brackets
- Made of solid, sustainable New Zealand pine wood and TSCA compliant engineered wood.
- A non-toxic multi-step painting process is used that is lead and phthalate safe. This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- No assembly required
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Assembled Dimensions: 45″ x 17.75″ x 3.50″
- Interior tray measurements: 32″L x 16″W x 2.875″H (fits 31″ x 16″ changing pads)
- Assembled Weight: 14 lbs
- Maximum Weight: 30 lbs
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.