The Million Dollar Baby Classic Universal Wide Removal Changing Tray allows you to convert your dresser into a convenient changing station! Featuring two smaller compartments, this spacious tray will keep all of your diaper-changing essentials within an arm’s reach. When your little one no longer needs a changing area, the safety brackets can easily be removed so that you can reclaim the space on top of your dresser.
- Converts most standard double-dressers and tabletops into a changing area for your baby
- Tray includes two smaller compartments and safety brackets
- Made with New Zealand pine wood and TSCA compliant MDF
- Finished in non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe
- Fits 31″ x 16″ changing pads
- Meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- No assembly required
- Assembled Dimensions: 45″ x 17.75″ x 3.50″
- Interior tray measurements: 32″ L x 16″ W x 2.875″ H
- Assembled Weight: 14 lbs
- Maximum Weight: 30 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.