Ease into contemporary style with the Million Dollar Baby Classic Tanner 3-in-1 Crib. Featuring a gently curved silhouette with solid rounded side panels and elegant metal feet accents, the Tanner is an effortlessly transitional piece for the home. Crib converts to a toddler bed and daybed, and fits any standard full-size crib mattress.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Tanner meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Made of solid, sustainable American Poplar hardwood and TSCA compliant engineered wood
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step staining and painting process that is lead and phalate safe
- 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand,
- Flush solid end panels, hidden hardware construction and bronze metal feet give the Tanner Crib a premium, contemporary-inspired design
- Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed and daybed. (Toddler bed conversion kit #M14399 sold separately.)
- Fits a standard full-size crib mattress
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Meets ASTM crib safety standards and US safety requirements
- Dimensions: Assembled 55.2″L x 30.9″W x 35″H
- Weight: 99.2 lbs
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.