Featuring a comfy and supportive T-cushion, the Million Dollar Baby Classic Miranda Rocker’s elegant wingback creates a cozy nook that is perfect for feedings, cuddles, or for gently rocking your little one off to sleep. Eco-friendly and durable, this Miranda is upholstered by hand in the brand’s signature eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with 30% recycled materials.
- At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- Constructed and upholstered by hand, the eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Miranda meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Allows for a smooth back-and-forth rocking motion.
- Features cozy T-cushion for extra lumbar support
- Petite frame makes it perfect for smaller spaces
- Foam used in this product meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests.
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Dimensions: 36.75″ x 28″ x 37.5″
- Weight: 64.18 lbs
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.