The Million Dollar Baby Classic Louis 4-in-1 Convertible Crib features classic arches and carved posts and is the perfect centerpiece for your little one’s nursery. With an air of heirloom charm, this timeless crib will grow with your child, offering 4 mattress positions and easily converts to a toddler bed, day bed, and and full-sized bed.
- Made of solid, sustainable New Zealand pinewood and TSCA compliant engineered wood
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Louis meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Converts to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-sized bed. (Twin/Full-size bed conversion kit #M5789 sold separately)
- 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler.
- Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- A non-toxic multi-step painting process is used that is lead and phthalate safe. This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Maximum Weight:
- Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35″
- Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
- Full-Size Bed: 500 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 59.50″ x 31.25″ x 48″
- Assembled Weight: 100 lbs
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.