The Million Dollar Baby Classic Linden Power Recliner allows you to relax and unwind with the touch of a button! Featuring a USB port, you can charge your device while you recharge yourself. Eco-friendly and durable, this Linden is upholstered by hand in the brand’s signature eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with 30% recycled materials.
- At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- Constructed and upholstered by hand, the eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Linden meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Hidden push-button control panel and smooth and quiet reclining mechanism allows you to easily switch positions without waking your baby.
- USB charging port
- Plush arm rests and a soft pillow back
- Metal base allows for a smooth and gentle 360-degree swivel motion, and forward and backward gliding
- Foam used in this product meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests.
- Tool-free assembly
- Voltage: 100 – 240 V
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Maximum weight: 300 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 36.25″ x 34″ x 40.25″
- Assembled weight: 112 lbs
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.