The Million Dollar Baby Classic Foothill-Louis 6-Drawer Dresser features 6 spacious extension drawers to hold all of your little one’s essentials. The Foothill-Louis’s versatile design, traditional-style molding, and elegant brushed metal handles allow it to effortlessly transition from nursery changing table to playroom storage as your little one grows.
- Made of solid, sustainable New Zealand pine wood and TSCA compliant engineered wood.
- Features 6 spacious full extension drawers
- Euro drawer glides make opening the drawers smooth and easy. Anti-tip kit included for additional security.
- Changing tray M0619 and changing pad M5319 sold separately
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe
- Anti-tip kit included
- Comes fully assembled
- Meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Maximum Weight: 30 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 47″ x 20″ x 34.25″
- Assembled Weight: 136 lbs
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.