The durable and elegant Million Dollar Baby Classic Foothill 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is made from solid New Zealand pine wood, and the natural grain variations make each crib beautifully unique. Solid wood molding and graceful lines are the highlights of this sustainable, non-toxic, and easily adjustable convertible crib that will grow with your child from babyhood well into their teen years.
- Made of solid, sustainable New Zealand pine wood and TSCA compliant engineered wood.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Foothill undergoes rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world’s most stringent chemical emissions requirements
- Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-sized bed. (Toddler bed conversion kit M3999 and full-size bed conversion kit M5789 sold separately)
- Contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home
- 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler.
- Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- A non-toxic multi-step painting process is used that is lead and phthalate safe.
- This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Maximum Weight:
- Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35″
- Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
- Full-Size Bed: 500 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 58.75″ x 31″ x 46.75″
- Assembled Weight: 73 lbs
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.