Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.
Bring the elegance of romantic French country inspired style into the home with the Million Dollar Baby Classic Darlington 6-Drawer Dresser. The dresser balances classic raised molding on six drawer fronts, delicate tapered feet, and accent satin nickel drawer handles. All spacious drawers feature dovetail construction with self-closing, ball-bearing drawer glides.
- Made with New Zealand pine wood, CARB II compliant MDF and plywood
- Lead and phthalate safe
- Non-toxic finish
- Anti-tip kit included
- Six spacious drawers with satin nickel finished handles and raised molding on drawer fronts
- Dovetail drawer construction with under-drawer supports
- Full-extension drawer with self-closing and ball-bearing drawer glides with stop mechanism
- Changing tray and changing pad sold separately
- Meets ASTM crib safety standards and US safety requirements
- Dimensions: assembled size: 55.5″L x 18.7″W x 33.9″H
- Weight: 134.5 lbs
- Maximum Weight: 30 lbs
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.