Extend the life of your Million Dollar Baby Classic Camellia or Noelle Crib and enjoy years of additional use by converting it into a beautiful toddler bed. The conversion rails are finished with the same multi-step staining process and matching hardware to ensure that your little one’s new bed seamlessly transitions into their space.
- Made from iron and features classic metal castings at the joints.
- A non-toxic multi-step painting process is used that is lead and phthalate safe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Assembled dimensions: 52″ x 0.75″ x 14″
- Assembled weight: 5.5 lbs
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.