The Million Dollar Baby Classic Camellia 3-in-1 Convertible Crib is designed to effortlessly grow with your baby, with 4 adjustable mattress positions and simple conversion into a toddler bed and daybed. This vintage-inspired crib boasts ornate curves, steel spindles, and traditional metal casting at the joints that together reflect the elegance and royal style of the French Palace of Versailles.
- Made from premium steel with a durable powder-coated finish. A hand-finishing process makes each piece unique.
- Finished in a non-toxic multi-step staining and painting process that is lead and phthalate safe
- 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand,
- Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed and daybed. (Toddler bed conversion kit #M21499 sold separately)
- Fits a standard full-size crib mattress (not included)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC crib safety standards
- Assembled Dimensions: 54.25″ x 30″ x 44.5″
- Assembled Weight: 76.3 lbs
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.