The Million Dollar Baby Classic Ashbury 4-in-1 Convertible Crib’s winged corners and smooth curves will bring a timeless, traditional charm to your baby’s nursery. The arched back panel and thick slats on the Ashbury will provide extra support while the spacious under-drawer will keep all of your little one’s essentials within an arm’s reach.
- Made of 100% solid, sustainable New Zealand pine wood
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Ashbury meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed (toddler rails included, full size bed conversion kit sold separately)
- 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler, and even in their teen years.
- Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- Hidden hardware construction
- A non-toxic multi-step painting process is used that is lead and phthalate safe.
- This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Slat Strength: 135 lbs
- Maximum Weight:
- Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35″
- Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
- Full-Size Bed: 500 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 59.25″ x 30.75″ x 49.75″
- Assembled Weight: 79 lbs
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.