The Million Dollar Baby Abigail 3-in-1 Convertible Iron Crib is designed to grow with your baby from newborn to toddler. Featuring traditional metal casting at the joints and simple curves throughout give just the right touch of vintage charm to your nursery.
- Made from premium steel with a durable powder-coated finish. A hand-finishing process makes each piece unique.
- Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed and daybed. (Toddler bed conversion kit #15599 sold separately)
- 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Abigail meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finish
- Meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Assembled dimensions: 53.89″ x 29.52″ x 43.89″
- Weight: 77 lbs
ABOUT MILLION DOLLAR BABY CLASSIC
Daniel and Maryann Fong founded Million Dollar Baby in 1990, just as their two children, Tracy and Teddy, were transitioning from cribs into toddler beds. While in the midst of raising his young children, Daniel read that it costs one million dollars to raise a child. He recognized the need for reliable baby products that came at a great value and thus Million Dollar Baby was born—a company dedicated to enabling parents to provide the best for their children, without compromising on quality, safety or design. With Tracy and Teddy now all grown up and running the business, Million Dollar Baby Classic is the next generation of our namesake brand.