Transform your dresser’s top into a superb spot for changing diapers and dressing your little one. This spacious tray has ample space for baby and its convenient compartment will keep all of the necessities within an arm’s reach.
- Made from solid FSC-certified New Zealand Pine with edge banded Pine veneers
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Branch Changing Tray meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Includes hardware to securely attach to your dresser
- Fully lined so it won’t scratch your dresser top
- Extensively packed, so that the furniture arrives in perfect condition
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty against any manufacturing defect in registered products.
- Clean using only mild household soap and warm water. Do not use bleach or detergent. Do not use abrasive cleaners which can scratch the ﬁnish. Use a clean soft cloth to wash, rinse and dry. With proper care, the quality ﬁnish will last a long time.
Wood surfaces may be treated with a light application of high quality, non-toxic furniture polish.
ABOUT MILK STREET BABY
Milk Street Baby is a company owned, operated, and created by women who are driven to create baby-safe, trend-forward, and head-turning heirloom pieces. Proudly designed in the USA, the brand offers a range of artisan-crafted furniture that is handmade and hand-finished, making each piece truly unique. Milk Street Baby takes their responsibility for your child’s safety very seriously. They know that chemicals have no place in your child’s nursery, and all of their products’ finishes are Greenguard Gold Certified, which is one of the strictest independent safety science companies. Innovation, safety, and quality are the driving forces behind this socially and environmentally responsible brand.