Cruise with safety and style with the Micro Kickboard Mini Deluxe LED! Featuring battery-free, motion-activated LED light-up front wheels, this updated version of the well-loved Mini Deluxe has an adjustable handlebar allowing the scooter to fit your child at each stage of growth. The Mini Deluxe’s intuitive ‘lean and steer’ scooting style is easily understood by younger children and will greatly improve your child’s balance and co-ordination which are vital for the development of early motor skills.
- Motion-activated LED light-up front wheels (No batteries required!)
- Lean-to-Steer design offers a stable ride that supports toddlers and small children as they master balance and coordination. This intuitive way of steering limits jerky turns.
- Stable 3-wheel design
- Silicone-injected deck to prevent slipping
- Anodized stem protects from corrosion
- Superior rear brake
- Low-to-the-ground deck for easy scooting
- Thick polyurethane wheels and a flexible fiberglass reinforced deck work together to absorb bumps in the sidewalk
- Height-adjustable T-bar removes from deck for easy storage and travel
- At its highest point, the Mini Deluxe LED sits about an inch higher than the Mini Original
- Non-marking wheels allow children to learn to scoot in the safety of your home
- Safety certified by CPSC
- Adjustable handlebars: 17″ – 25″
- Age recommendation: 2 – 5 years
- Max Load: 110 lbs
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Deck Size: 12″ x 4.5″
- Scooter Width: 21″ x 4.5″
- Please note: For best protection, we strongly recommend that children wear helmets and knee pads when riding. Before riding – please tighten handlebar clamp to desired resistance using the supplied tool.
ABOUT MICRO KICKBOARD
Micro Kickboard is the U.S. distributor for the innovative Swiss company, Micro-Mobility, maker of the world’s best-rated scooters and kickboards used for urban mobility. Since 1999, Micro has been known for its minimalist designs and excellence in engineering, winning prestigious design awards worldwide. Micro is also committed to fostering and supporting healthy, positive communities. By donating thousands of scooters each year, Micro hopes to cultivate a sense of active transport; encouraging people to be outside and active together while making memories, having fun and getting where they need to be on time.