Explore and ride while protecting our planet with the Micro Kickboard Mini Deluxe Eco! This eco-friendly scooter is manufactured using “green plastic” which is made from recycled, discarded fishing nets from the maritime industry. The Mini Micro Deluxe’s intuitive ‘lean and steer’ scooting style is easily understood by younger children and will greatly improve your child’s balance and co-ordination which are vital for the development of early motor skills.
- The “green plastic” used for the production (specifically in the scooter deck and brake!) is from discarded and obsolete fishing gear, ropes, trawls, etc that would’ve normally been dropped into the sea. This not only affects the health of oceans and marine life, but it also reduces the company’s ecological footprint during manufacturing by up to 82% compared to using non-recycled materials.
- Lean-to-Steer design offers a stable ride that supports toddlers and small children as they master balance and coordination. This intuitive way of steering limits jerky turns.
- Stable 3 wheel design
- Thick polyurethane wheels and a flexible fiberglass reinforced deck work together to absorb bumps in the sidewalk
- Silicone, non-slip grip on the raised deck for more support
- Anodized stem protects from corrosion
- T-bar removes from deck for easy storage and travel
- Non-marking wheels allow children to learn to scoot in the safety of your home
- Packaging is made from FSC-certified paper and degradable material
- Safety certified by CPSC
- Adjustable handlebars: 17″ – 25″
- Age recommendation: 2 – 5 years
- Max Load: 110 lbs
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Deck Size: 12″ x 4.5″
- Scooter Width: 21″ x 4.5″
- Please note: For best protection, we strongly recommend that children wear helmets and knee pads when riding.
ABOUT MICRO KICKBOARD
Micro Kickboard is the U.S. distributor for the innovative Swiss company, Micro-Mobility, maker of the world’s best-rated scooters and kickboards used for urban mobility. Since 1999, Micro has been known for its minimalist designs and excellence in engineering, winning prestigious design awards worldwide. Micro is also committed to fostering and supporting healthy, positive communities. By donating thousands of scooters each year, Micro hopes to cultivate a sense of active transport; encouraging people to be outside and active together while making memories, having fun and getting where they need to be on time.