Explore and ride while protecting our planet with the Micro Kickboard Maxi Deluxe Eco! This eco-friendly scooter is manufactured using “green plastic” which is made from recycled, discarded fishing nets from the maritime industry. The Maxi Deluxe Eco is the ideal next stage kids scooter for kids who want all the fun, stability and good safety design of the Micro Kickboard Mini, but are ready for a larger, cooler and more robust scooter.
- The “green plastic” used for the production (specifically in the scooter deck and brake!) is from discarded and obsolete fishing gear, ropes, trawls, etc that would’ve normally been dropped into the sea. This not only affects the health of oceans and marine life, but it also reduces the company’s ecological footprint during manufacturing by up to 82% compared to using non-recycled materials.
- Lean-to-steer design offers a stable ride that supports children as they curve and carve the sidewalk. This intuitive way of steering limits jerky turns and develops essential balance and coordination skills.
- 3 wheels for added stability
- Thick polyurethane wheels and a flexible fiberglass reinforced deck work together to absorb bumps in the sidewalk
- Silicone grip on the raised deck for more support
- Anodized T-bar prevents weathering
- Great for gross motor skills
- T-bar removes from deck for easy storage and travel
- Non-marking wheels allow children to learn to scoot in the safety of your home
- Packaging is made from FSC-certified paper and degradable material
- Safety certified by CPSC
- Adjustable handlebar height: 24″ – 34″
- Age recommendation: 5 – 12 years
- Max Load: 110 lbs
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Scooter Width: 23″ x 5.5″
- Please note: For best protection, we strongly recommend that children wear helmets and knee pads when riding.
ABOUT MICRO KICKBOARD
Micro Kickboard is the U.S. distributor for the innovative Swiss company, Micro-Mobility, maker of the world’s best-rated scooters and kickboards used for urban mobility. Since 1999, Micro has been known for its minimalist designs and excellence in engineering, winning prestigious design awards worldwide. Micro is also committed to fostering and supporting healthy, positive communities. By donating thousands of scooters each year, Micro hopes to cultivate a sense of active transport; encouraging people to be outside and active together while making memories, having fun and getting where they need to be on time.