The Meri Meri Wooden Cat Advent Calendar Suitcase provides a fun spin on the traditional holiday advent calendar! The numbered trays reveal a new delight each day leading up to Christmas, including some adorable feline friends and cat accessories. Use the suitcase to store the cats and other toys in afterwards – perfect for playtime on the go or at home!
- Made with eco-friendly paper
- The suitcase features a gold foil cat face and shiny gold leatherette ears
- Hold the case with the stylish leather handle, and open and close it with the burnished brass closure
- The numbered and named trays open to reveal etched colorful wooden cats, a cat home and baskets with fleece
- Also included in the trays is a fabulous etched wooden Christmas tree, to set the festive scene
- Age recommendation: 8 years +
- Box dimensions: 9″ x 6″ x 4″
ABOUT MERI MERI
Meredithe Stuart-Smith, whose childhood nickname was Meri Meri, made her first card as a child in Los Angeles in 1985 while sitting at her kitchen table with some scissors, pens and a BIG pot of glitter. Local stationery stores loved her cards and in 1987, Meri Meri presented her collection at the National Stationery Show in New York, which resulted in Bergdorf Goodman picking up the line. After a cross-continental move to England, Meredithe continues to make cards, as well as partyware, bakeware, gifts and patches with a team of 20 designers in a 400 year old building (still with lots of glitter) one hour west of London.